Is a Breeze
Is a Breeze
Leaf Blower Features
Available on select models.
SDesigned for easier pull starts, Troybilt blowers come with SpringAssist™ technology. Select blowers feature Prime, Flip & Go™ for 3-step starting.
Handheld blowers with variable-speed control throttle and cruise control will help you clean up leaves and debris with ease.
Take the effort out of starting with JumpStart™ power start technology. Attach JumpStart to any JumpStart-capable Troy-Bilt® unit and start with the push of a button.
Shop & Compare Leaf Blowers
How To Choose a Leaf Blower
There are several things to consider when choosing a leaf blower. The size of your yard, amount of leaves or debris you need to clear, and ease of use are all factors that will help narrow your search for the perfect leaf blower.
2-cycle or 4-cycle?
Troy-Bilt offers leaf blowers in 2-cycle and 4-cycle varieties.
- 2-Cycle Gas-Powered Leaf Blowers provide ample power to clear leaves and debris from a variety of surfaces. 2-cycle engines can be found in handheld and backpack gas leaf blowers, and are available in JumpStart-capable models. However, these engines do require you to mix oil and gas. Unlike electric blowers, 2-cycle gas leaf blowers are not limited by power cords, giving you the ability to clear larger areas.
- 4-Cycle Gas-Powered Leaf Blowers eliminate the need to mix oil and gas - they take straight fuel. They are also more powerful and efficient than 2-cycle models. 4-cycle engines can be found in handheld and backpack leaf blowers, and are also available in JumpStart-capable models. Unlike electric blowers, 4-cycle gas leaf blowers are not limited by power chords, giving you the ability to clear larger areas.
MPH and CFM
Miles per hour (MPH) and cubic feet per minute (CFM) are the two measurements used to rate the power and speed of most leaf blowers.
- Miles per hour is a measurement of how fast air comes out of the leaf blower, and is more helpful for moving heavier debris.
- Cubic feet per minute is a measurement of the volume of air a blower can move in one minute. The higher these two numbers are, the more blowing power a unit will have.
- Handheld Leaf Blowers, also called suitcase blowers, are designed to be used by one hand. They are best for small to mid-sized yards and come in electric, 2-cycle and 4-cycle options. View all handheld Leaf Blowers Handheld leaf blowers are best for small to mid-sized yards. Handheld leaf blowers are best for small to mid-sized yards.
- Backpack Leaf Blowers are designed to be more comfortable for longer periods of use. They are more powerful than handheld blowers and feature fully-tensioned suspension systems that evenly distribute their weight across your back. View all backpack Leaf Blowers Backpack leaf blowers are more comfortable for longer periods of use. Backpack leaf blowers are more comfortable for longer periods of use.
- Wheeled leaf blowers are designed for clearing medium to extra large yards and areas. Their wheeled design makes them more comfortable to use and creates less arm fatigue than other designs. They are also the most powerful type of leaf blower, capable of clearing heavy piles of leaves and debris.
JumpStart™ Engine Starters
Eliminate pull starts on your handheld, 2-cycle or 4-cycle leaf blower with JumpStart power technology. JumpStart corded and cordless engine starters plug directly into your JumpStart-capable Troy-Bilt leaf blower and allow you to start with the push of a button.