TB51BP Backpack Leaf Blower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
The TB51BP gas backpack blower includes comfort features, like padded shoulder straps, a harness, and a chest strap to help evenly distribute the blower's weight while operating. Clear leaves and debris fast with air speeds up to 220 MPH and clearing power up to 600 CFM. The powerful 51cc, 2-cycle gas engine has a balanced, full-crank design and a responsive trigger on the variable speed throttle to provide quick power for handling and control. Designed for easy pull starts with Spring Assist™ technology, this blower also includes cruise control to help make it easy to maintain airflow while working.
- Backpack design with padded shoulder straps, harness and chest strap to help distribute the weight evenly
- 51cc, 2-cycle engine with a balanced full-crank design and the convenience of Spring Assist™ technology for easy pull starts
- High-performance speed and air volume up to 220 MPH /600 CFM (cubic feet per minute) for fast, efficient clean up
- Instant power with responsive trigger design and variable speed throttle control
- Cruise control option helps to minimize effort during extended periods of use
TB51BP Backpack Leaf Blower Features
Ergonomic soft-grip handle with variable speed throttle
Ergonomic Recoil Starter Handle
SpringAssist™ technology for easier pull starts
3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 51cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 45 oz
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Cruise Control Yes
- Weight (approx.) 20 lbs
- Handle Type Ergo with Soft Grip
- Power Type Gas
- Model Number 41AR51BP766
- Engine 2-cycle
- Air Speed 220 mph
- Air Volume 600 CFM
- Noise Rating 75 db
- Spring Assisted Starting Yes
- JumpStart™ Capable No
Oil, Fuel and Lubricant Specifications
- 2-Cycle Ratio 50:1
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';