TB320 TriAction® 21" Rear Wheel Self-Propelled Walk-Behind Mower3-in-1 Capability: Side Discharge / Mulch / Rear Bag Lawn Mower
Model No. 12A-C2BU711
Troy-Bilt's TB320 walk-behind mower features a rear wheel, self-propelled drive system, a dependable 150cc* Briggs & Stratton® engine and the TriAction® cutting system. The 6-position single-lever deck height adjustment makes setting your cutting height quick and convenient while the 3-in-1 capability of this walk-behind mower allows you to choose between side discharging, mulching and rear bagging.
- Briggs & Stratton® Starting Promise
- TriAction™ Cutting System
- Standard 1.9-bushel grass catcher
- 2-year limited warranty
- Single lever deck height adjustment
- 21" heavy duty steel mulching deck
- 3-in-1 convertible: side discharge, mulch or rear bag
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- 21" TriAction cutting system w/integrated premium deck wash
- Single-lever deck height adjustment
- Briggs & Stratton 625ex Series
- Recoil w/ReadyStart
- Rear wheel self-propelled
- Single speed
- 6 settings from 1.75" - 3.75"
- 3-in-1 convertible - side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- 1.9 bushel (included)
- 0.8 qt.
- 15oz SAE30 (included)
- Adjustable Ergo w/ indent
- 8" front, 8" rear
- 39"(L) x 24"(W) x 17.75"(H)
- 2-year limited
All-Season Lawn Mower Cover
Sta-Bil® Storage Fuel Stabilizer
Small Engine Spark Plug Wrench
Sta-Bil® Ethanol Treatment
Blade Removal Clamp
The TB320 21" Rear Wheel Drive Self-Propelled Mower qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.