TB390 ES 21'' Self-Propelled Walk-Behind MowerTB390ES 21" Electric Start Self-Propelled Mower with 3-in-1 Capability: Side Discharge / Mulch / Rear Bag and InStep™
Model No. 12ACO3A6766
Troy-Bilt's TB390 ES self-propelled lawn mower offers push button electric start - no pull starting required! Equipped with a dependable Briggs & Stratton® 725 EXi engine, the TB390 also features InStep™ variable speed control to lets you comfortably customize your speed and provides more control of the rear wheel drive transmission on all terrains and conditions.
- 163cc Briggs & Stratton engine lets you easily start your mower with push-button electric start w/ ReadyStart
- InStep™ variable speed control to lets you comfortably customize your speed and provides more control of the rear wheel drive transmission on all terrains and conditions.
- 21'' Steel Tri-Action cutting deck provides durability and leaves a clean cut
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn
- 2.3 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- Push button electric start w/ ReadyStart
- 3-in-1 - Side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- 15oz SAE 30 (included)
- 6 settings from 1.25" to 3.75"
- 2.3 bushel (included)
- Rear wheel drive
- Briggs & Stratton 725EXi Series
- 1.09 qt.
- 2 year limited
- 8" front, 8" rear
- Single lever deck height adjustment
- In-Step variable control
- 21" steel TriAction cutting system
- Adjustable InStep
- 28''(H) x 24''(W) x 40.5''(L)