TB140 Push Behind Mower21" TriAction® Cutting System with 3-in-1 Capability: Side Discharge / Mulch / Rear Bag
Model No. 11A-B2BM766
Troy-Bilt's TB140 walk-behind mower's TriAction® cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping. The TB140 push mower is powered by an easy starting 140cc* Briggs & Stratton OHV engine and equipped with 11" rear wheels for all terrain types, dual lever deck height adjustment and 3-in-1 discharge capability.
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
- 21 in. 3-in-1 steel cutting deck with TriAction Cutting System and side discharge, mulch or rear bag capabilities
- Advanced TriAction cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping
- A reliable 140cc Briggs & Stratton engine
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton 550ex Series OHV
- 1.9 bushel
- 15oz SAE 30 (included)
- 6-position dual-lever deck height adjustment
- 0.8 qt.
- 17.5" (H) x 36.56" (L) x 23.88" (W)
- 6 settings from 1.25" - 3.75"
- 21" steel TriAction cutting system
- 60 lbs.
- 3-in-1 - Side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- Adjustable Loop w/indent
- 7" front / 11" rear
- 2 year limited