Storm Tracker™ 2690 XP Snow Blower26" Two-Stage Snow Blower - 208cc Troy-Bilt Engine - D-Track Tires
Model No. 31AM7BR3766
The Storm Tracker™ 2690 XP two-stage snow blower D-Track drive system creates 50% more ground contact for superior control, traction and durability in all winter conditions. The Just One Touch™ electric 4-way chute control, letting you change pitch and direction of snow discharge with the touch of a finger. The self-propelled drive system with Touch 'n Turn® power steering gives you speed control and added maneuverability. The in-dash headlight and reflective stripes will help you to clear snow in low-visibility conditions, andthe heated hand grips will add comfort in cold weather.
- D-Track drive system
- Just One Touch™ Chute Control
- Touch ’n Turn® Power Steering
- Just One Hand® Operation
- Heated Hand Grips
- In-Dash Headlight
- Push Button Electric Start
- D-Track drive system creates 50% more ground contact, providing added stability and traction in heavy snow and ice
- 3-position lever shifts the machine weight for optimum performance on icy snow and gravel driveways
- 6 forward / 2 reverse speeds
- 26" clearing width
- 21" intake height
- 12" serrated steel auger
- Deluxe reversible skid shoes
- 208cc* 4-cycle OHV engine with alternator
- 3-year limited warranty
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- 208cc* OHV
- Electric / Recoil
- Just One Touch™ Electric 4-Way
- Polymer / 200 degrees
- Standard clearing device
- D-Track drive
- 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Touch 'n Turn® power steering
- Just One Hand®
- Heated grips
- 2 qt
- In-dash headlight
- 4.7" x 15.8" track foot print
- Deluxe polymer
- 48.25"(L) x 28.75"(W) x 33"(H)
- 3-year limited
The Storm Tracker 2690 XP qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.