Pony Garden Tiller250cc Forward-Rotating Rear-Tine Rototiller with 16" Tilling Width
Model No. 21A-492R766
Our Pony rear-tine rototiller with its dependable engine, tough cast-iron transmission and forward-rotating Bolo tines are just a few of the reasons that the Pony will power through your tilling and soil preparation chores for many seasons to come.
- Forward-rotating tines for garden soil preparation
- 1 forward speed with power reverse
- 16" tilling width
- 12" tine diameter
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 7"
- Factory-installed protective front bumper included
- 13" ag tires
- 250cc/11.0 ft-lbs gross torque* Briggs & Stratton® Powerbuilt engine
- Limited lifetime warranty on transmission
- 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton OHV 1150 Series
- Standard recoil
- Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- 12" diameter Bolo
- Adjustable up to 7"
- 1 Forward with power reverse
- Rear Tine Sheild
- 13" x 5" Pneumatic
- Hand Grip
- 26oz SAE30 (included)
- 215 lbs
- 56"(L) x 22.38"(W) x 27.75"(H)
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year manufacturer's warranty on engine.
The Pony Garden Tiller qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.