CSV 060 Push Chipper Shredder VacPush Wood Chipper / Shredder / Vacuum powered by a 159cc OHV Troy-Bilt® engine
Model No. 24A-06MP766
Bring home the power and performance of Troy-Bilt wood chippers to make yard cleanup easier. Sweep up leaves and debris quickly with the CSV 060 Chipper Shredder's 24" vacuum, then use the on-board vacuum hose for tight spots and under shrubs. The wood chipper / shredder / vac combo can turn eight bags of debris into one - and an unkempt lawn into a great-looking one. Ideal for spring yard cleanup or picking up fall leaves!
- 2-year limited warranty
- 3-in-1 chipper shredder vacuum
- 24" vacuum width
- 7' on-board vacuum hose plus 3' hose attachment
- 1.5" chipping capacity
- 8:1 debris reduction ratio
- 2-bushel, felt-lined collection bag
- Heavy duty, cast-aluminum and hardened-steel impeller
- Fingertip vacuum height adjustment
- 8"x2" front and rear wheels with ball bearings
- 159cc OHV Troy-Bilt® engine*
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- 159cc* OHV
- 1 / Tooled steel blade
- 6 cast steel flails (2 sets)
- Formed steel
- 24" with 7' onboard hose and 3' extension
- 13.5" cast aluminum
- 1.1 qt
- 18oz SAE 10W 30 (included)
- 8" x 2" S-Wave tires
- 8" x 2" S-Wave tires
- 39"(L) x 26.5"(W) x 26"(H)
- 2-year limited
The CSV 060 qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.