Mustang Z54 Zero-Turn Rider
Premium power, performance and reliable starting every time with Briggs & Stratton Professional Series engine. The large 54-in deck on the Mustang Z54 mows large area faster and moves easily across the yard with the support of two deck wheels and a front roller to smooth over bumps.
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series engine delivers premium power and performance
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Large 54-in deck mows faster and more efficiently
- Heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, 2-in tubular frame is designed to absorb impact, provide maximum stability and covered by a limited lifetime warranty
- Ride in more comfort and reduced vibration with the high-back seat and foam grip steering controls
- Large 3.5 gallon fuel tank means less stopping for fill-ups when mowing for extended periods of time
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model Professional Series
- Engine Displacement 724cc
- Engine Output 24 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 gallons
- Cylinders/Material Twin Cylinders
- Engine Oil Capacity 2 qt.
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Battery 230 CCA
- Transmission Dual EZT 2200
- Forward Speed 7 MPH
- Reverse Speed 2.5 MPH
- Deck Cutting Width 54"
- Deck Wash Included
- Deck Material 12-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 3
- Anti-Scalping 3 Anti-Scalping Wheels
- Deck Positions 9 Positions
- Front Tires 11"x6"-5"
- Rear Tires 20"x10"-8"
- Tire Tread Turf Master / Multi Trac
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Steering Control Lap Bar
- Display Hourmeter
- Dimensions L/W/H 80”(L) x 64.5”(W) x 43.5”(H)
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Bagger Optional
- Model Number 17AKFACW066
- Warranty 3-year limited residential
- Frame Warranty Limited lifetime frame warranty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product