Mustang Z46 Zero-Turn Rider
The dual hydrostatic transmissions on the Troy-Bilt® Mustang Z46 are designed to quickly turn at the end of a row and mow around trees and landscape beds, making it easy to get the job done. A 725cc twin-cylinder KOHLER® engine is engineered for reliable power, and quiet, balanced performance. The rugged steel frame is designed to absorb impact, provide stability, and is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. Quickly and easily engage the 46" cutting blades with the electric PTO and help prevent turf damage with two anti-scalp deck wheels. An adjustable high-back seat and foam grip steering controls help provide comfort.
Documents and Guides
- Powerful 22 HP*/725cc KOHLER® twin-cylinder engine designed to deliver quiet, balanced performance
- Full-length, fully welded, 2" tubular steel frame is designed to absorb impact, provide stability and is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
- Dual hydrostatic transmissions deliver true zero-turn performance and are designed to help quickly cut and maneuver around obstacles while mowing
- 46" twin blade cutting deck with two anti-scalp deck wheels helps prevent turf damage and is engineered to deliver a clean, even cut.
Mustang Z46 Zero-Turn Rider Features
Heavy-duty 2" tubular frame absorbs impact, provides maximum stability and is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Ride in more comfort and with reduced vibration thanks to the high-back seat and foam grip steering controls.
Easy Blade Engagement
Quickly engage the cutting deck with conveniently located, console-mounted knob.
Lap bar controls have an integrated parking brake to safely and quickly stop the mower.
Attach a standard garden hose to the deck wash port to quickly clean underside of deck and prevent buildup of clippings
Quickly Adjust Cutting Height
8-position height adjustment on the fender makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.5" - 4"
Reduced Turf Damage
Anti-scalp deck wheels and Turf Master tires keep your lawn looking beautiful.
Make yard clean up easier by using an available rear bagger to collect grass clippings and leaves for composting or disposal.
Convenient rear hitch makes attaching available tow-behind attachments, like dump carts, spreaders or aereators, easy and quick.
Headquartered in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— with U.S. and global parts — from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
Limited lifetime warranty on full-length tubular frame and a 3-year limited on other components.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model 7000 Series
- Engine Model Number KT725
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 22HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 gallons (13.25 Litres)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qts. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 210 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Hydro-Gear™ EZT-2200
- Forward Speed 7 MPH / 11.3 Km/H
- Reverse Speed 3.5 MPH / 5.6 Km/H
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Deck Cutting Width 46 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material 12-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 2
- Deck Lift Foot pedal
- Cutting Height Range 1.25"-3.75"
- Anti-Scalping 2 gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 8
- Frame 2'' x 2'' tubular steel
- Turning Radius 0°
- ROPS No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Steering Control Lap Bars
- Seat Type 18" high back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Knob
- Rear Tires 20''x8-8''
- Front Tires 11''x6''-5''
- Tire Tread Turf Master / Multi Trac
- Hour Meter No
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) No
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Parking Brake Lap Bar Integrated
- Model Number 17ARFACTA66
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Frame Warranty Lifetime Limited
- Deck Shell Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Hosepower *As rated by engine manufacturer
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';