Storm Tracker 2890 Snow Blower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
The Storm Tracker™ 2890 two-stage snow blower features a 28" clearing width, Touch 'n Turn® power steering and heated hand grips, plus an in-dash headlight for better visibility. Three different SelecTrac Drive modes shift the unit's weight for optimum performance on hard-packed or icy snow or on gravel driveways.
- 3-position lever shifts the machine weight for optimum performance on icy snow and gravel driveways
- D-Track drive system creates 50% more ground contact, providing added stability and traction in heavy snow and ice
- 6 forward / 2 reverse speeds
- 28" clearing width
- 21" intake height
- 12" serrated steel auger
- Deluxe reversible skid shoes
- 272cc* 4-cycle OHV engine
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Displacement 272cc
- Starter Type Electric / Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 Qt
- Speed 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Drive System Track drive
- Handle Grip(s) Heated grips
- Chute Rotation Polymer / 200 degrees
- Chute Control Remote crank / Remote pitch
- Tire Size 4.7" x 15.8" track foot print
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 28"
- Intake Height 21"
- Dimensions L/W/H 48.25"(L) x 30.75"(W) x 34"(H)
- Weight (approx.) 250lbs
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Skid Shoes Deluxe polymer
- Warranty 2-year limited
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 67ms
- reviews, product