Storm 2890 Snow Blower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
To handle winter, you need power and convenience. The Troy-Bilt Storm 2890 brings the best of both worlds, capable of handling up to 12-inches of snowfall with a reliable Troy-Bilt 243cc engine that starts at the push of the button even in the coldest temperatures. NoiseGuard™ reduces engine noise compared to a traditional two-stage engine. And a large fuel tank allows you to clear areas faster without stopping to refuel as often. With the Troy-Bilt Storm 2890, winter won’t keep you from doing what you love most.
- Delivers reliable power through a Troy-Bilt 243cc OHV engine equipped with NoiseGuard™ technology that reduces engine noise up to 40 percent verses a traditional two-stage engine.
- Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
- Airless 15-inch x 5-inch tires never go flat and reduce maintenance while providing strong traction in snowy areas.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
- Larger fuel tank allows for faster clearing of large areas, minimizing refuels.
- Push-button electric start eliminates the need to pull-start a cold engine.
- Remote pitch control lever allows the operator to change the height of snow discharge from the dashboard.
- Overhead crank chute control allows for 200-degree rotation to easily change the direction of snow discharge from the operator area.
- Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
- Self-propelled drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds.
- In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
- Deluxe, high impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing.
- Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
- Two-stage technology with 12-inch serrated steel augers and a 12-inch impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
- Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use.
- 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
- Snow cab offers additional safety against harsh weather and a snow thrower cover protects your equipment when not in use (each sold separately).
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model 675-QUB OHV
- Engine Displacement 243cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 4 qt
- Engine Start Electric / Recoil
- Speed 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Drive System All-wheel drive
- Handle Grip(s) Standard
- Chute Rotation Polymer / 200 degrees
- Chute Control Remote crank / Remote pitch
- Tire Size 15" x 5" Airless
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 28"
- Intake Height 21"
- Dimensions L/W/H 48.25"(L) x 30.75"(W) x 34"(H)
- Weight (approx.) 265lbs
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Skid Shoes Deluxe polymer
- Warranty 2-year limited
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 12ms
- reviews, product