Mustang Dual-Direction Rear Tine Tiller
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- Dual direction tines allow you to switch between counter-rotating and forward rotating tine direction to optimize tilling performance in a variety of soil conditions.
- Forward rotating tines move in the same direction as the wheels and are best used in areas that have previously been tilled.
- Counter rotating tines move in the opposite direction of the wheels and are best for breaking new ground and working in hard or challenging soils.
- A 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine gives you plenty of power to turn over large amounts of soil.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design.
- 18-inch tilling width gives the Mustang DD a greater reach and shortens your tilling time.
- 13-inch steel tines with 5-position adjustable depth stake allows for up to 7.5-inches of tilling depth while maintaining an even tilling position.
- Power reverse allows for flexible handling around rocks and other obstacles.
- Quickly adjust speed and direction of the tines and wheels thanks to a conveniently located gear selection handle.
- 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
Mustang Dual-Direction Rear Tine Tiller Features
Just One Hand Operation
Guide the tiller with just one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design
Bolo Tine Design
Unique, bolo-designed tines alternatly slice, chop and turn soil with ease, while thoroughy and deeply mixing soil to create finely textured, well-aerated seedbeds
Rear Tine Tillers
These tillers are best for breaking new ground and powering through hard-packed, challenging soil. Best for med-large size garden beds.
Forward Rotating Tines
These tines rotate in the same direction as the wheels and are best in established beds for premium soil preparation.
Counter Rotating Tines
By rotating in the opposite direction as the wheels, counter rotating tines break up hard-packed or clay soils more easily than forward rotating tines
Headquarted in Valley CIty Ohio, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S. – from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
Get out of tight spots and around rocks and other obstacles with the flexible handling of power reverse
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model OHV
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Starter Type Standard Recoil
- Engine Oil Capacity 20oz
- Transmission Chain Drive
- Protection Yes
- Handle Adjustable Padded Loop
- Handle Grip(s) Foam Grip
- Model Number 21AB45M8766
- Rear Shield Rear Tine Sheild
- Tilling Depth 7.5''
- Tilling Width 18''
- Tine Rotation Direction Dual-Direction
- Wheels 16" x 4" Pneumatic
- Warranty 2 year limited
Tiller Tine Specifications
- Tine Rotation Direction Dual-Direction
|MANL:OPER:BILING:CONS RT65 450||769-18210||Download|
|MANL:OPER:BILING:CONS RT65 450||769-18210A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH:CONS RT65 450||769-18210A_FR||Download|
|SHEET:SUPP:WARR/PARTS:TB RT CR||769-18870A||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product