Vortex 2610 Snow Blower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period or if you make late payments. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
The Troy-Bilt Vortex 2610 will allow you to power through heavy winter conditions, easily handling up to 18" of snowfall. Three-stage technology includes a powerful accelerator that spins 10 times faster than the augers to break down and quickly clear heavy, wet snow. Quickly shift directions with power steering controlled at the touch of a finger, and easily adjust the chute and speed controls all without stopping thanks to Just One Hand™ operation. Conquer winter and get back to doing what you love most with the Troy-Bilt Vortex 2610.
Documents and Guides
- 357cc Troy-Bilt electric start engine with 26-in. clearing width
- Three-stage technology with 12" serrated steel augers, 12" impeller, and a 12" accelerator that spins 10 times faster than the augers to break down and quickly clear heavy, wet snow.
- Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
- Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
Vortex 2610 Snow Blower Features
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Troy-Bilt engines deliver reliable power and are tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Three-stage technology with 12-inch serrated steel augers, 12-inch impeller, and a 12-inch accelerator that spins 10 times faster than the augers to break down and quickly clear heavy, wet snow.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Touch N’ Turn™
Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
Minimal Snow Blowback
Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
Just One Hand™ Operation
Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Heated Hand Grips
Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
Backed with a 3-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Overhead Crank Chute Control
Overhead crank chute control allows you to easily adjust the direction of snow discharge from the operator area so it’s thrown where you want it.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 683-WUB
- Engine Displacement 357cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 6 forward / 2 reverse
- Drive System All-wheel drive
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 3-year limited
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Handle Grip(s) Heated grips
- Pitch Control Remote Single-Lever
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Chute Control Overhead Crank
- Steering Control Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled
- Drive Type Friction Disc
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
- Tread X-TRAC™
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 26"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages Three
- Dimensions L/W/H 48.25"(L) x 26.75"(W) x 32.50"(H)
- Auger Diameter 12''
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Accelerator Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Deluxe Polymer
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Heavy-duty serrated steel
- Chute Material Polymer
- Model Number 31AH5DP7B66
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';