Vortex 2490 Snow Blower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
The Troy-Bilt Vortex 2490 will allow you to power through heavy winter conditions, easily handling up to 12-inches of snowfall. Three-stage technology includes a powerful accelerator that spins 10 times faster than the augers to break down and quickly clear heavy, wet snow. Quickly shift directions with power steering controlled at the touch of a finger, and easily adjust the chute and speed controls all without stopping thanks to Just One Hand™ operation. Conquer winter and get back to doing what you love most with the Troy-Bilt Vortex 2490.
Documents and Guides
- 272cc Troy-Bilt electric start engine with 24-in. clearing width
- Powerful third-stage accelerator that spins 10 times faster
- Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering
Vortex 2490 Snow Blower Features
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Troy-Bilt engines deliver reliable power and are tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Three-stage technology with 12-inch serrated steel augers, 12-inch impeller, and a 12-inch accelerator that spins 10 times faster than the augers to break down and quickly clear heavy, wet snow.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Touch N’ Turn™
Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
Minimal Snow Blowback
Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
4-way joystick chute control allows you to change the direction of snow discharge quickly and easily.
Just One Hand™ Operation
Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Heated Hand Grips
Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
Backed by a strong, 2-year limited warranty and 5-year limited auger gearbox warranty for peace of mind.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model 675-SU OHV
- Engine Displacement 272cc
- Starter Type Electric / Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 Qt
- Speed 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Drive System All-wheel drive
- Warranty 2-year limited / 5-year limited auger gearbox
- Handle Grip(s) Heated grips
- Chute Rotation Polymer / 200 degrees
- Chute Control 4-Way (joystick)
- Tire Size 15" x 5" X-Trac™
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 24"
- Intake Height 21"
- Dimensions L/W/H 48.25"(L) x 26.75"(W) x 32.50"(H)
- Weight (approx.) 215 lbs
- Auger Diameter 12''
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Skid Shoes Deluxe polymer
- Model Number 31AH54Q6766
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product