Squall™ 208E Snow Blower
Designed to clear light snowfall up to 6 in., the Squall™ 208E can help keep driveways and sidewalks clear. Powered by a 208cc, 4-cycle Troy-Bilt engine, the push-button electric start eliminates the need to pull-start a cold engine. Padded hand grips are designed for added comfort. Help reduce pushing effort with the AugerAssist™ drive system that grips the ground and enhances clearing efforts.
Documents and Guides
- Deluxe padded handgrip helps to add comfort by minimizing vibration.
- Electric start allows you to start with the push of a button, minimizing the need to pull-start a cold engine.
- AugerAssist™ single-stage drive system is designed to grip the ground for minimal pushing effort and maximum clearing capabilities.
- A Troy-Bilt 208cc 4-cycle OHV pull-start engine eliminates the need to mix oil and gas.
- A $35 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout.
Squall™ 208E Snow Blower Features
Designed for quick oil level checks and eliminates the need to use a fuel/oil mix.
Allows you to start with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine. (Requires use of a 15AMP/125V outdoor-rated extension cord)
AugerAssist™ Drive System
Designed to grip the ground to help quickly clear and maneuver in snow-covered areas.
E-Z Chute™ Control
Simple chute handle design adjusts the side-to-side direction of snow discharge up to 190°.
Reinforced Auger Paddle
A 9-inch steel reinforced rubber auger paddle clears snow down to the pavement.
Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
Deluxe handgrip helps provide comfort by minimizing vibration.
Compact size and foldable handle for easy storage and transportation.
Built for Life®
Troy-Bilt® offers rugged, reliable equipment with a network of service dealers across the country and bilingual support.
Easily change the pitch and height of snow discharge with a simple adjustment of the chute tip.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 270-JUA
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 quarts US / 1.9 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Drive Type Auger-Assist
- Drive System Auger-Assist
- Handle Padded Adjustable Gullwing
- Chute Pitch Control Manual
- Chute Rotation 190°
- Single-Hand Operation N/A
- Steering Control N/A
- Operator Control Standard
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 21"
- Intake Height 13"
- Number of Stages One
- Auger Diameter 9"
- Impeller Diameter N/A
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Tire Size 7" x 2"
- Tread S-Wave™
- Headlight(s) No
- Shave Plate Polymer
- Skid Shoes N/A
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Reinforced Rubber
- Chute Material Polymer
- Model Number 31AS2T7GB66
- Auger Gearbox Warranty N/A
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Snow Removal *Results may vary depending on weather and snow conditions
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 3ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';