Squall 208E Snow Blower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- The Troy-Bilt Squall 208E has a 21-inch clearing width and a 9-inch steel reinforced rubber auger paddle that can clear up to 6-inches of snowfall down to the pavement.
- Electric start eliminates pull-starting, start the machine with the push of a button.
- A Troy-Bilt 208cc 4-cycle OHV engine eliminates the need to mix oil and gas.
- AugerAssist™ high-performance drive system design that grips the ground for reduced pushing effort and maximum clearing.
- Compact size for easier storage and maneuverability.
- Deluxe ergonomic folding handle reduces vibration for increased comfort.
- Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
- Adjust the direction of snow discharge up to 190-degrees with the E-Z Chute™ control.
- 8-inch by 2-inch S-wave wheels.
- Built in America with U.S. and global parts since 1937.
- 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
- Protect your snow blower with a cover (sold separately).
- Some assembly required upon delivery.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model 270-JUA OHV
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Starter Type Electric / Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 qt
- Drive System Auger-assist
- Pitch Control Manual
- Chute Rotation 190 degrees
- Chute Control E-Z Chute™
- Tire Size 8" x 2" S-Wave™
- Operator Control Bail
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 21"
- Intake Height 13"
- Dimensions L/W/H 30"(L) x 23.40"(W) x 21.25"(H)
- Weight (approx.) 95lbs
- Auger Diameter 9"
- Headlight(s) No
- Warranty 2-year limited
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH ONLY:SS SNOW||769-12279_FR||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product