Rolling Skid Shoes
Experience the latest innovation in skid shoes. These advanced, high-performing rolling skid shoes allow snow blowers to roll over rather than scrape surfaces such as pavement and concrete. The unique, rolling action design translates into improved snow blower maneuverability and handling. Made of durable, nylon material, these skid shoes resist wear and won't rust.
- Fits Machines with 2-3/4" and 3" Bolt Centers. Fits Many Brands of Two-Stage and Three-Stage Snow Throwers.
- Includes two skid shoes and four washers.
- Quality tested for fitment, safety and performance.
- Skid shoes improve the handling and maneuvering of snow blowers.
- High-strength material will not wear down like fixed steel or plastic skids.
- Designed to protect driveways, walkways, garages and porches from scratches.
Specs & Pledge
Shop with Confidence
Avoid frustration when buying parts, attachments, and accessories with the Troy-Bilt Right Part Pledge. If you purchase the wrong part from Troy-Bilt or a Troy-Bilt authorized online reseller, Troy-Bilt, or your Troy-Bilt authorized online reseller will work with you to identify the correct part for your equipment and initiate a free exchange. See full terms and conditions.
Fast, Free Shipping
Parts orders over $50 ship free.*All orders placed before 5 pm ship next day. Standard shipping averages 3 business days for delivery. Expedited shipping is available.
*Some exclusions apply. Read full shipping policy.
Hassle Free Returns
We'll make sure you get the right part. Enjoy 90-day returns for unused parts and we won't penalize you for ordering the wrong part when you follow our return policy.*
*Some exclusions apply. Read full returns policy.
Chat with Experts
Our outdoor power equipment experts are just one click away through Live Chat. Available Mon-Fri 9am - 7pm EDT.
Phone support also available:
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';