TBWC28 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period or if you make late payments. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
Mow large areas faster with 28-in mowing deck and rear-wheel drive transmission of the TB WC28. InStep™ quickly adjusts speed for more control while mowing. Backed by a 3-yr limited warranty, choose between rear bag, mulch or side discharge mode to dispose of clippings
Documents and Guides
- Troy-Bilt OHV engine with Autochoke makes starting simple and easy
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Cut larger areas faster with 28-in mowing deck
- 3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind
- InStep™ variable speed lets you customize your speed and provides more control of the rear wheel drive transmission on all terrains and conditions
- Single lever height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25-in to 3.75-in H
TBWC28 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Features
Troy-Bilt OHV engine with Autochoke makes starting simple and easy
Easy Clean Up
1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting.
Maintain a Healthy Lawn
Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
Cut larger areas faster with 28-in mowing deck
Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 10-in high rear wheels
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 5P71RU
- Engine Displacement 195cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Choke Autochoke
- Drive System RWD
- Deck Cutting Width 28 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Single-Lever
- Cutting System N/A
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Adjustable Loop
- Drive Controls Troy-Bilt IN-STEP
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 8"
- Rear Wheels 10"
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Weight (approx.) 160 lbs
- Model Number 12ABW32G766
- Grass Bag Capacity 2 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 18ms
- reviews, product