TB390 ES Troy-Bilt Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- 163cc Briggs
- Stratton engine lets you easily start your mower with push-button electric start w/ ReadyStart
- InStep™ variable speed control to lets you comfortably customize your speed and provides more control of the rear wheel drive transmission on all terrains and conditions.
- 21'' Steel Tri-Action cutting deck provides durability and leaves a clean cut
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn
- 2.3 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- A $49 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model 725EXi Series
- Engine Displacement 163cc
- Starter Type Push button electric start w/ ReadyStart
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.09 qt.
- Engine Oil Capacity 15oz SAE 30 (included)
- Speed In-Step variable control
- Drive System Rear wheel drive
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
- Cutting Modes TriAction cutting system
- Deck Material Steel
- Deck Lift Single lever deck height adjustment
- Cutting Height Range 6 settings from 1.25" to 3.75"
- Warranty 2 year limited
- Handle Adjustable InStep
- Front Wheels 8"
- Rear Wheels 8"
- Dimensions L/W/H 28''(H) x 24''(W) x 40.5''(L)
- Weight (approx.) 100lbs
- Discharge Location 3-in-1 - Side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- Grass Bag Capacity 2.3 bushel (included)
- Special Buy Special Buy
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product