TB365 XP Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- Powered by a Honda Auto Choke engine that removes the need for manual choke adjustment before starting
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- XP™ Series 3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind
- Rear wheel drive transmission with variable speed provides more control and traction on hills or when using rear bag
- Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
- Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
TB365 XP Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Features
Auto Choke Engine
Powered by a Honda Auto Choke engine that removes the need for manual choke adjustment before starting
High Rear Wheels
Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
TriAction® Cutting System
TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
Easy Clean Up
1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting.
Maintain a Healthy Lawn
Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
Easily Change Cutting Heights
Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
Rear Wheel Drive
Rear wheel drive transmission with variable speed provides more control and traction on hills or when using rear bag
Headquarted in Valley CIty Ohio, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S. – from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
3-Year Limited Warranty
XP™ Series 3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Honda
- Engine Model GCV160 Series OHC
- Engine Displacement 160cc
- Starter Type Electric / Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1 qt.
- Engine Oil Capacity 18oz 10W30 (Included)
- Speed Dual-lever squeezebox-selectable
- Drive System Rear wheel drive
- Deck Cutting Width 21"
- Cutting Modes TriAction Cutting System
- Deck Wash Integrated Premium Deck Wash
- Deck Lift Single lever deck height adjustment
- Cutting Height Range 6 settings from 1.25" - 3.75"
- Handle Adjustable Ergo w/ indent
- Front Wheels 8"
- Rear Wheels 11"
- Dimensions L/W/H 23.5''(H) x 24''(W) x 40'' (L)
- Weight (approx.) 90 lbs
- Discharge Location 3-in-1 - side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- Grass Bag Capacity 2.3 bushel (included)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product