TB120B Push Lawn Mower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
Yard work just got easier thanks to the Troy-Bilt® TB120B. This walk behind lawn mower features a dependable 140cc Briggs & Stratton® engine that delivers reliable power to get the job done right and is equipped with ReadyStart™ technology for simple, no prime no choke starting. A 21" steel deck provides durability that's built to last with side discharge, mulch and bagging capability. Count on Troy-Bilt to help make yard work easier.
Documents and Guides
- 140cc Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart™ engine with simple no prime, no choke starting
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- TriAction™ cutting system was engineered to deliver a clean, even cut every time. A rake guard stands grass upright for a clean cut, a higher performance blade creates lift for a finer cut and a symmetrical deck design improves airflow and works with the blade to cut clippings more times, producing a finer mulched cut
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25" to 3.75 "
- A $35 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout
TB120B Push Lawn Mower Features
Integrated Mulching Kit
Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
Easy Clean Up
1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting.
Easily Change Cutting Heights
9-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from .75" - 2.5".
TriAction Cutting System
TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart® engine with simple no prime, no choke starting.
Headquartered in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Backed with a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model 550ex
- Engine Model Number 09P702-0277
- Engine Displacement 140cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 0.8 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 15 oz
- Choke ReadyStart
- Drive System Push
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System N/A
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Adjustable Loop
- Drive Controls N/A
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 7"
- Rear Wheels 8"
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires 11"
- Front Tires 7"
- Model Number 11A-A2BM766
- Grass Bag Capacity 1.9 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
|MANL:PARTS:2015:11X TROY BILT||769-10291||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';