TB370 XP, TB360 XP Troy-Bilt High Wheel Self-Propelled Mower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- TriAction® Cutting System gives you a clean even cut in just one pass
- 21" steel mulching deck
- 3-in-1 - Side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- Briggs & Stratton® Starting Promise - start on one or two attempts for two years or Briggs & Stratton® will fix it for free
- 190cc* Briggs & Stratton® engine
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model 875 Pro Series OHV
- Engine Displacement 190cc
- Starter Type Recoil w/ ReadyStart
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.2 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 18oz SAE30 (included)
- Speed Variable speed
- Drive System Rear wheel self-propelled
- Deck Cutting Width 21"
- Cutting Modes TriAction™
- Deck Wash intergrated deck wash
- Deck Lift Three point deck height adjustment
- Cutting Height Range 6 settings total from 1.25" to 3.75"
- Handle Adjustable Ergo w/ indent
- Front Wheels 7"
- Rear Wheels 11"
- Dimensions L/W/H 39.88"(L) x 24"(W) x 21.13"(H)
- Weight (approx.) 90 lbs
- Discharge Chute 3-in-1 - Side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- Bagger 2.3 bushel (included)
- Warranty 3-year limited w/ Briggs & Stratton Starting Promise
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product