Mustang 60 XP™ Zero-Turn Rider
- 60" triple-blade side discharge deck
- Electric PTO (power take-off) for fast and easy blade engagement
- Standard front axle grease fittings for long service life
- Comfortable high-back seat with dual suspension springs for a smooth ride
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model Commercial Turf Twin
- Engine Output 25 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2.8 gallon
- Transmission Twin hydro - Dual EZT
- Forward Speed 7 MPH
- Reverse Speed 2.5 MPH
- Deck Cutting Width 60"
- Deck Wash integrated premium deck wash
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric - Button control
- Deck Construction robotically-welded fabricated
- Blade(s) triple-blade
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" to 3.75"
- Anti-Scalping 2 anti-scalp / 1 nose roller
- Deck Positions 15-position
- Frame Reinforced heavy duty
- Front Axle Fabricated steel
- Front Tires 13" x 5"-6"
- Rear Tires 18" x 9.5" -8"
- Protection Rear bumper
- Display Standard
- Seat Type 18" High-back
- Dimensions L/W/H 84.5"(L) x 60.75"(W) x 35.50"(H)
- Weight (approx.) 875 lbs
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Bagger Optional
- Warranty 3-year limited residential w/Limited lifetime frame warranty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product