Mustang 54 Zero-Turn Riding Mower
- 25 HP Briggs & Stratton Professional Series Engine provides premium power during all of your mows
- 54'' 12-gauge stamped deck with premium deck wash gives you the durability for lasting cuts
- Electric PTO quickly and easily engages cutting blades
- Optional bagger and mulch kit available to add-on
- 18'' adjustable high-back seat offers greater comfort with reduced vibration
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model Twin
- Engine Output 25 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2.8 gallon
- Transmission Twin hydro - Dual EZT
- Forward Speed 7 MPH
- Reverse Speed 2.5 MPH
- Deck Cutting Width 54''
- Deck Wash yes
- Deck Material 12-gauge
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped twin deck
- Anti-Scalping 4 anti-scalp wheels
- Deck Positions 8 position
- Warranty 3-year limited residential w/Limited lifetime frame warranty
- Frame Reinforced heavy duty
- Front Axle Steel
- Front Tires 13" x 5"-6"
- Rear Tires 18" x 9.5" -8"
- Display Hourmeter
- Seat Type 18" High-back
- Dimensions L/W/H 35.5" (H) x 83.5" (L) x 62" (W)
- Weight (approx.) 800 lbs
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product