TB27B EC Gas Leaf Blower
- Powered by a 27cc 2-cycle full crank engine with JumpStart™ technology for smoother and easier pull starts
- Blowing speeds up to 205 mph and clearing power of up to 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM)
- Simple, reliable starting with Prime, Flip & Go™ starting system
- Includes extra bonus tube to meet all of your lawn and garden needs
- Variable throttle with cruise control for greater control and ease of use
- Comfort over mold handle absorbs and reduces vibration
- Use to clear any debris, including leaves, grass clippings, fallen branches, or snow
- Translucent fuel tank makes it easier to view gas levels
- 2-year limited warranty
Specs & Maintenance
- Fuel Tank Capacity 14oz
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Cruise Control Yes
- Weight (approx.) 9.885
- Engine 27cc, 2-cycle
- Air Speed 205 MPH
- Air Volume 450 CFM
- Noise Raiting 74 db
- Crankshaft Full Crank Engine
- Electric Start Pull
- Spring Assisted Starting Yes
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product