TB430 Leaf Blower
The TB430 gas leaf blower offers convenience and power to clear leaves and debris from yards and hard surfaces with a 25cc 2-cycle engine with air stream speeds up to 200 MPH and a clearing capacity of up to 430 CFM. Extended air tubes with a built-in leaf scraper are included to clear in small, tight areas. Designed for easy pull starts with Spring Assist™ technology and a simple Prime, Flip & Go™ process, this blower also includes cruise control to help make it easy to maintain airflow while working.
- High volume air flow/velocity up to 200 MPH/430 CFM for efficient clean up
- Prime, Flip & Go™ system for simple, three-step starting
- Extended tubes with built-in leaf scraper and concentrator nozzle
- 25cc, 2-cycle engine has a lightweight design for comfortable control and the convenience of Spring Assist™ technology for easy pull starts
- Variable speed throttle with cruise control designed for ease of use and convenience
TB430 Leaf Blower Features
Backed with a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Faster and easier recoil handle pull starts
Variable Speed Throttle
Better handling and greater control over blowing performance.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 25cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 14 oz
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Cruise Control Yes
- Weight (approx.) 11 lbs
- Handle Type Standard
- Power Type Gas
- Model Number 41AS99BS766
- Engine 2-cycle
- Air Speed 200 mph
- Air Volume 430 CFM
- Noise Rating 72 db
- Spring Assisted Starting Yes
- JumpStart™ Capable No
Oil, Fuel and Lubricant Specifications
- 2-Cycle Ratio 40:1
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';