TB2MB Jet™ Gas Leaf Blower
Take control of the air with the TB2MB Jet™ mixed-flow gas leaf blower, our most powerful handheld blower to date. Troy-Bilt's new innovative mixed-flow fan pulls in and pressurizes a high volume of air, then releases an industry-leading 650 cfm that puts you in control of debris. The Jet leaf blower is strong enough to move heavy leaves, easy to start, and smooth enough to make you forget it's even turned on. Its JumpStart™ capability eliminates pull starts and makes the TB2MB simple to start and easy to use.
- Powerful 27cc, 2-cycle full-crank engine - High performance engine minimizes vibration with its dual bearing design
- Generates an industry-leading 650 CFM with air amplified technology
- Inline intake for comfortable balance for steady operation
- Prime, Flip & Go™ system for simple, reliable starting in 3 quick steps
- JumpStart™ compatible - JumpStart engine starters eliminate pull starts with the push of a button (JumpStart™ engine starter sold separately)
- Variable speed throttle with cruise control
- 2-year limited warranty
Specs & Maintenance
- Cruise Control Yes
- Weight (approx.) 9.5 - 10.5 lbs.
- Engine 27cc, 2-cycle
- Air Speed 135 MPH
- Air Volume 650 CFM
- Noise Raiting 75 db
- Crankshaft Full Crank Engine
- Engine Starter Type 3-step starting
- Electric Start Yes
- Spring Assisted Starting Yes
- Warranty 2 year limited
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 35ms
- reviews, product