TB27BV EC Leaf Blower / Vacuum
- 27cc, 2-cycle full-crank engine
- High performance speed and air volume up to 205 mph/450 cfm
- Prime, Flip & Go Starting System - easy three-step starting
- SpringAssist™ technology for easier pull starts
- JumpStart™ compatible - JumpStart engine starters eliminate pull starts with the push of a button (JumpStart™ engine starter sold separately)
- Variable speed throttle with cruise control
- Includes capacity bag for collecting leaves and debris (16:1 mulching ratio)
- Vacuum kit included
TB27BV EC Leaf Blower / Vacuum Features
Backed with a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Prime, Flip & Go
Easy three-step starting system
Variable Speed Throttle
Better handling and greater control over blowing performance.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 27cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 14 oz
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Weight (approx.) 10 lbs.
- Handle Type Standard
- Power Type Gas
- Model Number 41AS27VA766
- Engine 2-cycle
- Air Speed 205 mph
- Air Volume 450 CFM
- Noise Rating 74 db
- Spring Assisted Starting Yes
- JumpStart™ Capable Yes
Oil, Fuel and Lubricant Specifications
- 2-Cycle Ratio 40:1
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';