TB30 B Riding Lawn Mower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period or if you make late payments. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
Space-saving, compact design of the TB30 B combines the time savings benefit of a riding mower with the storage size of a wide-cut walk behind mower. Keep your lawn healthier with the included mulch kit.
Documents and Guides
- 344cc Briggs & Stratton engine for reliable starting and plenty of power
- AGM battery delivers reliable starting with slower discharge so you worry less about your battery going dead in the offseason.
- Ideal size for smaller or gated yards and will fit through most gates with the 30-in cutting deck
- Maintain control with easier navigation around landscape borders and obstacles with 18" turn radius
- Space-saving design makes the riding mower easy to store in garages and sheds
TB30 B Riding Lawn Mower Features
Space-saving design makes the riding mower easy to store in garages and sheds
Ideal size for smaller or gated yards and will fit through most gates with the 30-in cutting deck
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model Powerbuilt
- Engine Model Number 21R707-0145
- Engine Displacement 344cc
- Engine Output 10.5HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.3 gal. US (4.92 L )
- Cylinders Single
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.5 qt. US (1.42 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 3.75 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 150 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Troy-Bilt
- Forward Speed 4.25 MPH / 6.7 KMH
- Reverse Speed 2 MPH / 3.2 KMH
- Rear Axle 3/4"
- Drive System CVT
- Transmission Control 6-Speed Hand Lever
- Transmission Housing Aluminum
- Rear Differential Lock No
- Deck Cutting Width 30 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 14-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual lever
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) One
- Deck Lift Hand lever
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping No
- Deck Positions 5
- Warranty 2-year limited residential
- Frame Warranty 2-year limited
- Front Axle Warranty 2-year limited
- Deck Shell Warranty 2-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 18"
- Bumper No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar 14-gauge steel
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type Mid-back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Knob
- Floor Mats Integrated
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires 16"x 6.5"-8"
- Front Tires 13"x 5"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mulch Kit Available Separately
- Headlight(s) No
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 13AC26JD066
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 14ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';