Super Bronco™ 42E XP Battery-Powered Riding Mower
Skip the gas cans and oil changes with the battery-powered Troy-Bilt® Super Bronco™ 46E XP riding mower. The electric brushless motor provides the power to mow up to 3.5 acres of grass with up to 1.5 hours of runtime per charge**. A large Step-Thru™ frame is designed for easy on-and-off access, and an adjustable high-back seat provides comfort. The rear hitch allows for quick attachment of tow-behind accessories, like dump carts, spreaders, or aerators (attachments sold separately). Regardless of what time of day you need to mow, the battery power provides a noise reduction of up to 65% quieter than gas^.
Documents and Guides
- 56V MAX* (60Ah) Lithium Ion battery with three brushless motors designed for reliable performance
- Mows up to 3.5 acres of grass and has up to 1.5 hours of runtime per charge**
- Up to 65% quieter than gas^
- The electric brushless motor is designed with a convenient foot-pedal control for smooth speed adjustments and maneuverability.
Super Bronco™ 42E XP Battery-Powered Riding Mower Features
No exhaust, carbon monoxide, or unburned hydrocarbons from the on-board source of power.
Get The Job Done
Mows up to 3.5 acres of grass and has up to 1.5 hours of runtime per charge*
42" Cutting Deck designed to deliver a clean, even cut with anti-scalp deck wheels to help prevent turf damage.
Quiet Battery Operation
The Lithium-Ion Battery is up to 65% Quieter than Gas^.
Rear Bagger helps remove grass clippings and leaves for a tidy yard (Rear Bagger Sold Separately).
Electric Motor and drive system eliminate most traditional mower maintenance tasks.
Lithium-Ion Battery runs at full power with minimal fade and recharges in several hours.
Built for Life®
Troy-Bilt® offers rugged, reliable equipment with a network of service dealers across the country and bilingual support.
Headquartered in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— with U.S. and global parts — from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
Specs & Maintenance
- Run Time Up to 1.5 hours or up to 3.5 acres
- Charge Time 4 hours
- Battery Type Lithium ion
- Fast Charger Included
- Battery Gauge Digital
- Start Method Push button start
- Battery Voltage 56V MAX*
- Watt Hours 3000Wh
- Ampere Hours 60Ah
- Transmission Electric
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH / 8.6 km/h
- Reverse Speed 3 MPH / 4.8 km/h
- Rear Axle 3/4"
- Drive System Brushless Electric Motor
- Transmission Control Foot Pedal
- Transmission Housing N/A
- Rear Differential Lock No
- Transmission Input Brushless motor
- Deck Cutting Width 42 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 13-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) Two
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping Two gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 12
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 16"
- Bumper Steel tube
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar Cast iron
- Cruise Control Yes
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type 15" high-back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires 20"x 8"-8"
- Front Tires 15"x 6"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mowing Motor Brushless
- Hour Meter Yes
- Mulch Kit Available Separately
- Headlight(s) Dual-LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Certifications Full UL compliance, ANSI certified
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 33ABA7KS766
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours
- Frame Warranty 5-year limited
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year limited
- Deck Shell Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Battery Warranty 3-year limited
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Noise Comparison ^vs. Troy-Bilt Super Bronco 46 XP 13APA9BTA66 gas mower, measurements from the operator position in a lab environment.
- Battery Voltage *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 56 volts. Nominal voltage is 50.4 volts.
- Efficiency **Minimal cutting load, using discharge cutting mode and highest cutting position at full speed with Troy-Bilt® 56V MAX* 60Ah batteries.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';