Bronco 46X Riding Lawn Mower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- High-performing Troy-Bilt engine is tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Drive like a car with foot pedal operated AutoDrive™ transmission
- 46-in deck ,with anti-scalp deck wheels to prevent turf damage, delivers a clean, even cut. Mulch kit (sold separately) helps maintain a healthier lawn
- Ride with more comfort and less vibration with Soft Touch™ steering, mid-back seat and rubber footpads
- Attach a standard garden hose to the deck wash port to quickly clean underside of deck and prevent buildup of clippings
Bronco 46X Riding Lawn Mower Features
Clean, Precise Cut
46-in deck ,with anti-scalp deck wheels to prevent turf damage, delivers a clean, even cut. Mulch kit (sold separately) helps maintain a healthier lawn
Headquarted in Valley CIty Ohio, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S. – from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
Keep Your Yard and Deck Clean
Attach a standard garden hose to the deck wash port to quickly clean underside of deck and prevent buildup of clippings
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt
- Engine Displacement 547cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.36 gallons
- Cylinders/Material Single
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.8 qts.
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Battery 12V, 150 CCA
- Transmission Foot-pedal automatic CVT
- Forward Speed 5 MPH
- Reverse Speed 2.5 MPH
- Deck Cutting Width 46-in
- Cutting Modes Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Wash Included
- Deck Material 12-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Spindle Construction Maintenance-free sealed ball bearings
- Blade(s) 2
- Cutting Height Range 1.5-in - 3.75-in
- Anti-Scalping 2 Anti-Scalping Wheels
- Deck Positions 5 positions
- Front Axle Steel
- Turning Radius 18-in
- Front Tires 15-in x 6-in
- Rear Tires 20-in x 8 in
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Handle Soft Touch
- Steering Control Steering Wheel
- Seat Type Mid Back
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Steering Comfort Soft Touch™
- Dimensions L/W/H 66.2”(L) x 57.75”(W) x 39.75”(H)
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) Standard
- Cup Holder Included
- Bagger Optional
- Warranty 2-year limited
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 34ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';