Bronco 42 Riding Lawn Mower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- Foot-Pedal-Controlled Automatic Transmission
- 42" staggered side discharge mowing deck
- All steel construction for heavy-duty performance and added durability
- 19 HP* Single Briggs & Stratton Intek engine
- Comfortable mid-back seat
Bronco 42 Riding Lawn Mower Features
Clean, Precise Cut
42-in deck ,with anti-scalp deck wheels to prevent turf damage, delivers a clean, even cut. Mulch kit (sold separately) helps maintain a healthier lawn
Make yard clean up easier by using a rear bagger to collect grass clippings and leaves for use as compost or bag for disposal (sold separately)
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model Intek
- Engine Displacement 540cc
- Engine Output 19 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.36 gal.
- Cylinders/Material Single
- Engine Start Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.8 qts.
- Lubrication Pressure lubrication
- Charging System 3 amp regulated
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Single element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Battery 12V 150 cold crank amps
- Transmission Foot-pedal automatic CVT
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed 2.5 MPH
- Rear Axle 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing Aluminum
- Deck Cutting Width 42"
- Cutting Modes Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Wash Optional
- Deck Material Steel, 13-gauge
- Deck Attach/Removal Removeable
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual lever
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Spindle Construction Maintenance-free sealed ball bearings
- Blade(s) 2
- Deck Lift Lever
- Cutting Height Range 1.5” – 3.75”
- Anti-Scalping 2 ball
- Deck Positions 5 positions
- Warranty 2-Year Limited
- Frame Robotically welded
- Front Axle Steel, 14-gauge
- Turning Radius 18"
- Front Tires 15"x6"-6"
- Rear Tires 20"x8"-8"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Steering Control Manual sector and pinion
- Seat Type Mid-back
- Seat Suspension Seat spring
- Seat Adjustment Knob
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Dimensions L/W/H 66.15”(L) x 51.95”(W) x 39.75”(H)
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) 2
- Cup Holder Included
- Bagger Optional
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product