Riding Mower Bagger for 38- and 42-inch Decks
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period or if you make late payments. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
Fits Riding Mowers with a 38-inch Deck (2002- )
Fits Riding Mowers with a 42-inch Deck (2002-2009)
- For Troy-Bilt, Yard Machines, Bolens, Huskee, MTD Gold and Yard-Man Riding Mowers
- 6.5 bushel capacity offers extended mowing time before emptying is needed
- 7-inch diameter chute
- Easy-open deflector hood
- Two Tight-Weave Polyester Bags
- Includes bags, chutes, mounting hardware and installation instructions
A $35 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout.
Specs & Pledge
- Series Bagger
- Deck Cutting Width 38 in, 42 in
Shop with Confidence
Avoid frustration when buying parts, attachments, and accessories with the Troy-Bilt Right Part Pledge. If you purchase the wrong part from Troy-Bilt or a Troy-Bilt authorized online reseller, Troy-Bilt, or your Troy-Bilt authorized online reseller will work with you to identify the correct part for your equipment and initiate a free exchange. See full terms and conditions.
Fast, Free Shipping
Parts orders over $50 ship free.*All orders placed before 5 pm ship next day. Standard shipping averages 3 business days for delivery. Expedited shipping is available.
*Some exclusions apply. Read full shipping policy.
Hassle Free Returns
We'll make sure you get the right part. Enjoy 90-day returns for unused parts and we won't penalize you for ordering the wrong part when you follow our return policy.*
*Some exclusions apply. Read full returns policy.
Chat with Experts
Our outdoor power equipment experts are just one click away through Live Chat. Available Mon-Fri 9am - 7pm EDT.
Phone support also available:
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';