CSV070B Self-Propelled Chipper Shredder Vacuum
Total includes $50 promotional fee. Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the promotional period Minimum purchase $500. Advertised payment is greater than required minimum payment.
The self-propelled Troy-Bilt® CSV070B chipper shredder vacuum combines the benefits of a chipper shredder with the convenience of a yard vacuum into one machine. An additional 3' extension for the onboard hose extends the reach to 10' to clean under shrubs or in tight spots. Remove leaves and small debris quickly from the yard with the 24" vacuum capability. An attached, 2-bushel bag collects the shredded yard waste for easy disposal or use in landscape beds or compost piles
- Easy maneuverability with self-propelled drive system, featuring high and low speed options
- Turn 8 bags of yard debris into 1 with 8:1 reduction ratio
- 24" vacuum width quickly removes leaves in the yard while the 7' on-board hose gets into tight spot and under shrubs
- 3' hose extension included to extend total reach to 10'
- Dedicated chipper chute accepts branches up to 1.5" in diameter
- Chipper Shredder Vacuum
CSV070B Self-Propelled Chipper Shredder Vacuum Features
Debris Collection Bag
2-bushel bag collects shredded yard waste to spread in landscape beds or put into compost piles.
Headquartered in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— with U.S. and global parts — from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
Backed with a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model 725EXi series
- Engine Model Number 104M02-0221
- Engine Displacement 163cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 qt
- Choke ReadyStart®
- Drive System Self-Propelled
- Handle Gullwing
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 8"
- Rear Wheels 8"
- Impeller Diameter 13.5 in
- Drive Self-Propelled
- Hose(s) 7 ft Hose with 3' Extension
- Chipping Capacity 1.5 in Dia. Branches
- Chipper Blades One Hardened Steel
- Shredder Flails Six Cast Steel Flails (Two Sets of Three)
- Impeller 13.5" Cast Aluminum
- Reduction Ratio 8:1
- Debris Bag 2 Bushel Felt-Lined
- Tire Size 8" x 2" with Bearings
- Model Number 24A-070FB66
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.