TB4620C 20" Gas Chainsaw
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
The TB4620C gas chainsaw features a powerful 46cc, full crank, 2-cycle engine. Engineered with professional grade die-cast chassis, this chainsaw withstands the most brutal and prolonged cutting tasks.The 5-point anti-vibration system offers optimal comfort. It comes with SpringAssist® technology for easier pull starts and a 20" low-kickback bar and chain cuts through limbs fast. The adjustable, automatic chain oiler ensures proper lubrication, while the automatic, inertia activated chain brake adds operator safety. Comes with a carrying case, 2-cycle engine oil, and a 2-year limited warranty.
- Powerful 46cc, full crank 2-cycle engine with SpringAssist® for easier pull starts
- 20" low-kickback bar and chain cuts through limbs fast
- Engineered with professional-grade, die-cast chassis to withstand the most brutal and prolonged cutting tasks
- Advanced 5-point anti-vibration handles offer optimal comfort
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 46cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 18 oz
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Weight (approx.) 15 lbs
- Power Type Gas
- Model Number 41AY46CS766
- Engine 2-cycle
- Electric Start No
- Spring Assisted Starting Yes
- JumpStart™ Capable No
- Bar Length 20 in
- Bar Oiler Automatic
- Chain Pitch .325"
- Chain Tensioner Manual
- Chain Gauge .050”
- Carry Case Yes
- Drive Links 78
- Extra Chain Included No
Oil, Fuel and Lubricant Specifications
- 2-Cycle Ratio 40:1
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';