TB554 Gas Lawn Edger140cc, 4-Cycle Edger with Triple Blade
Model No. 25B-554M711
Get the perfectly manicured look that makes you proud, all around your property - from edge to edge. With variable edging depths and bevel capabilities, the TB554 gas lawn edger is perfect for cutting a clean edge along driveways and walks, beautifying lawns and flower beds.
- Self-sharpening, 9-in triple-edged blade cuts a clean edge along driveways, sidewalks and landscape beds
- 6-position edging depth up to 2 1/4"
- 3-position adjustable bevel for a customized look to your landscape beds
- Curb-hop wheel adjusts to make it easy to trim alongside raised areas
- Premium 7" front and 8" rear steel ball-bearing wheels handle well on a variety of terrains
- 140cc* Briggs & Stratton 500 Series engine
- 2-year limited warranty
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton 500 Series
- 2 1/4"
- 9" triple-edge blade
- 7" front / 8" rear
- Standard design
- SAE 30 (included)
- .9 qt
- 33.25"(L) x 19.25" (W) x 19"(H)
- 2-year limited
The TB554 qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.