Mustang 54 XP™ Zero-Turn Rider54" Hydrostatic Lap Bar Zero-Turn Riding Mower
Model No. 17ARCACW011
The Mustang 54 zero-turn riding lawn tractor comes equipped with dual EZT transmission, 8 position cutting height and 2-way adjustable lap bars. It has a powerful25 HP* Kohler® Twin courage engine and wide 54" cutting deck to help tackle the largest landscapes while offering zero-degree turning radius for any obstacles in your path.
- 54" triple-blade side discharge deck
- Electric PTO (power take-off) for fast and easy blade engagement
- Standard front axle grease fittings for long service life
- Comfortable high-back seat with dual suspension springs for a smooth ride
- Greasable front caster wheels for longer bearing life
- 3-year limited residential warranty w/Limited lifetime frame warranty
- 25 HP* Kohler Twin Courage engine
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- 54" triple-blade side discharge w/integrated premium deck wash
- 8 position
- Electric - Button control
- 25 HP* Kohler
- Twin hydro - Dual EZT
- Reinforced heavy duty
- Heavy duty
- 2.8 gallon
- 7 MPH / 2.5 MPH
- Systems monitor
- 18" High-back
- 13" x 5"-6" front caster / 18" x 9.5" -8" rear
- Rear Bumper, Deck Wash, Cruise Control (included), optional bagger or mulch kit
- 800 lbs
- 84.5"(L) x 60.75"(W) x 35.50"(H)
- 3-year limited residential w/Limited lifetime frame warranty
The Mustang 54 qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.