Horse Garden Tiller306cc Forward-Rotating Rear-Tine Rototiller with 20" Tilling Width
Model No. 21A-682T766
To bring those ideas in your head to life, you need a tiller that works like this Horse. The Horse garden tiller can do all your heavy duty garden chores, including groundbreaking in new beds or premium soil preparation in existing ones.
- Limited lifetime warranty on transmission
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions
- Forward-rotating tines for premium garden soil preparation
- 4 forward, 1 neutral and 2 reverse speeds
- 20" tilling width
- 12" tine diameter
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 7"
- Standard power take-off (PTO)
- 16" ag tires
- Full-sided tine shields for operator protection
- Accepts a wide variety of optional attachments
- 306cc* Briggs & Stratton OHV 1450 Series engine
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton OHV 1450 Series
- Standard recoil
- Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- 12" diameter Bolo
- Adjustable up to 7"
- 4 Forward / 1 Neutral / 2 Reverse
- Rear Tine Shield and Full Sided Tine Shield
- Plow / Swing
- 16" x 4" Pneumatic
- Hand Grip
- Tine Clutch / Disengager
- 26oz SAE30 (included)
- 361 lbs
- 62.5"(L) x 27"(W) x 37.5"(H)
- Limited Lifetime Transmission Warranty on Cast iron gear casing and precision cut bronze gears
The Horse Garden Tiller qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.