Mustang Z46 Zero-Turn Rider
Get dependable starting and performance with the Troy-Bilt twin cylinder engine on the Mustang Z46. High back seat offers more support and comfort while the limited lifetime warranty on the frame provided added peace of mind
- 679cc V-twin OHV Troy-Bilt engine features full pressure lubrication to ensure smooth delivery of oil to critical components and a forged steel crankshaft making it stronger and more durable
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, 2-in tubular frame is designed to absorb impact, provide maximum stability and covered by a limited lifetime warranty
- Dual hydrostatic transmission delivers true zero turn performance for quicker mow times and improved maneuverability
- Ride in more comfort and reduced vibration with the high-back seat and foam grip steering controls
- Large 3.5 gallon fuel tank means less stopping for fill-ups when mowing for extended periods of time
Mustang Z46 Zero-Turn Rider Features
679cc V-twin OHV Troy-Bilt engine features full pressure lubrication to ensure smooth delivery of oil to critical components and a forged steel crankshaft making it stronger and more durable.
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, 2-in tubular frame is designed to absorb impact, provide maximum stability and covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Ride in more comfort and reduced vibration with the high-back seat and foam grip steering controls.
Lap bar controls have an integrated parking brake to safely and quickly stop the mower.
Keep Your Yard and Deck Clean
Attach a standard garden hose to the deck wash port to quickly clean underside of deck and prevent buildup of clippings
Add versatility to your riding mower with optional attachments like a rear bagger or mulch kit (sold separately).
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt
- Engine Model Number 8Q78XUB
- Engine Displacement 679cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 gallons
- Cylinders/Material Twin
- Engine Oil Capacity 2 qt.
- Choke Separate Choke and Throttle
- Battery 230 CCA
- Transmission Dual EZT 2200
- Forward Speed 7 MPH
- Reverse Speed 2.5 MPH
- Deck Cutting Width 46"
- Deck Wash Included
- Deck Material 12-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 2
- Anti-Scalping 2 Anti-Scalping Wheels
- Deck Positions 9 Positions
- Warranty 3-year limited residential
- Frame Warranty Limited lifetime frame warranty
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Steering Control Lap Bar
- Display Hourmeter
- Dimensions L/W/H 80”(L) x 54.4”(W) x 43.5”(H)
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Bagger Optional
- Model Number 17BAFACT066
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 35ms
- reviews, product