Mustang Z42 Zero-Turn Rider
- Newly designed heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, tubular frame is built for added strength and durability in the yard
- 679cc V-twin OHV Troy-Bilt engine features full pressure lubrication to ensure smooth delivery of oil to critical components and a forged steel crankshaft making it stronger and more durable
- Ride in more comfort with reduced vibration with the high-back seat and foam grip steering controls
- Dual hydrostatic transmission with lap bar controls delivers true zero turn performance for quicker mow times and improved maneuverability with a maximum forward speed of 7 MPH and 2.5 MPH in reverse
- 42-in twin blade cutting deck features 9 cutting height adjustments between 1.25-3.75 inches high
Mustang Z42 Zero-Turn Rider Features
679cc V-twin OHV Troy-Bilt engine features full pressure lubrication to ensure smooth delivery of oil to critical components and a forged steel crankshaft making it stronger and more durable.
Headquarted in Valley CIty Ohio, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S. – from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
Heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, 2-in tubular frame is designed to absorb impact, provide maximum stability and covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Ride in more comfort and reduced vibration with the high-back seat and foam grip steering controls.
Lap bar controls have an integrated parking brake to safely and quickly stop the mower.
Keep Your Yard and Deck Clean
Attach a standard garden hose to the deck wash port to quickly clean underside of deck and prevent buildup of clippings
Add versatility to your riding mower with optional attachments like a rear bagger or mulch kit (sold separately).
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt
- Engine Model Twin Engine
- Engine Displacement 679cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 gallon
- Transmission Twin hydro - Dual EZT
- Forward Speed 7 MPH
- Reverse Speed 2.5 MPH
- Deck Cutting Width 42'-inch
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped Twin Deck
- Anti-Scalping 2 anti-scalp wheels
- Deck Positions 9 position
- Frame Reinforced heavy duty
- Front Axle Cast-iron
- Front Tires 11''x6''-5''
- Rear Tires 20''x8-8''
- Protection Optional
- Display Hourmeter
- Seat Type High-back
- Mulch Kit Optional FastAttach mulch kit
- Bagger Optional Bagger
- Model Number 17BAFACS066
- Warranty 3-year limited residential w/Limited lifetime frame warranty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 37ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';