Storm 2600 Snow Blower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
Step up to a 26" clearing width with the Storm 2600 and clear large areas fast with the 208cc Troy-Bilt engine, electric start capability, and a self-propelled drive system. Just One Hand™ operation allows adjustment of the chute controls without disengaging the drive, including a quick change to the snow discharge height from the dashboard with the remote pitch control lever. Featuring rugged, 12" serrated steel augers designed to handle up to 12" of snow, the center-mount chute crank puts the controls comfortably within your reach. The extended chute is designed to minimize blowback on the operator.
Documents and Guides
- 26" clearing width and 20" intake height is designed to handle up to 12" of snowfall
- Remote pitch control lever allows the operator to change the height of snow discharge from the dashboard
- Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive
- Make quick work of clearing snow with the powerful serrated augers and an extended chute designed to minimize snow blowback on the operator
- Center-mounted crank chute control provides quick 200° rotation with an easy 2.5 turns of the crank
Storm 2600 Snow Blower Features
Troy-Bilt engines deliver reliable power and are tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Two-stage technology with serrated steel augers and impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Overhead Crank Chute Control
Overhead crank chute control allows you to easily adjust the direction of snow discharge from the operator area so it’s thrown where you want it.
Just One Hand™ Operation
Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
Backed with a 3-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Powerful serrated steel augers make quick work of heavy, icy snow
Minimal Snow Blowback
Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
Remote pitch control lever allows the operator to change the height of snow discharge from the dashboard.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 270-XU
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 quarts US / 1.9 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Number of Forward Speeds 6
- Number of Reverse Speeds 2
- Drive System All-wheel Drive
- Drive Type Friction Disc
- Tire Size 15" x 5"
- Tread X-TRAC™
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Chute Warranty Lifetime limited
- Handle Grip(s) Standard
- Pitch Control Remote Single-Lever
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Chute Control Overhead Crank
- Steering Control N/A
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 26"
- Intake Height 20"
- Number of Stages Two
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Headlight(s) No
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Deluxe Polymer
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Serrated Steel
- Chute Material Polymer
- Chute Clearing Device Yes
- Model Number 31AS6KM3B23
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';