Storm 2460 Snow Blower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
When winter brings heavy snow, you need a machine that’s up for the challenge. The Troy-Bilt Storm 2460 two-stage snow blower can handle up to 12-inches of snowfall with a reliable 208cc Troy-Bilt OHV 4-cycle engine that starts at the push of a button. You won’t have to worry about flat tires because the Storm is equipped with airless tires that reduce maintenance while still providing strong traction over snowy areas. Lock in your speed with Just One Hand™ operation and free yourself up to adjust other controls. With the Troy-Bilt Storm 2460, winter won’t keep you from doing what you love most.
- Airless 15-inch x 5-inch tires never go flat and reduce maintenance while providing strong traction in snowy areas.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
- Push-button electric start eliminates the need to pull-start a cold engine.
- Self-propelled drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds.
- Delivers reliable power through a Troy-Bilt 208cc OHV engine tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
- In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
- Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
- Overhead crank chute control provides a full 200-degree rotation with just 2.5 turns of the crank, allowing you to throw snow discharge where you want it.
- Two-stage technology with 12-inch serrated steel augers and a 12-inch impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
- Deluxe, high impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing.
- Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
- Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use.
- The Troy-Bilt Storm 2460 has a 24-inch clearing width and a 21-inch intake height capable of handling up to 12-inches of snowfall.
- Built in America with U.S. and global parts since 1937.
- 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
- Snow cab offers additional safety against harsh weather and a snow thrower cover protects your equipment when not in use (each sold separately).
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model 670-WUB OHV
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Starter Type Electric / Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 qt
- Speed 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Drive System All-wheel drive
- Handle Grip(s) Standard
- Chute Rotation Polymer / 200 degrees
- Chute Control Remote crank / Manual pitch
- Tire Size 15" x 5" Airless tires
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 24"
- Intake Height 21"
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Skid Shoes Deluxe polymer
- Warranty 2-year limited warranty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 10ms
- reviews, product