Storm™ 2420 Snow Blower
Make clearing snow easy with the Storm™ 2420. The 24" clearing width, powerful 208cc engine, and self-propelled drive system are designed to clear up to 12" of snow. The rugged, 12-in. serrated steel augers are designed to make quick work of snow, and a center-mount chute crank that puts the controls comfortably within your reach. The extended chute is designed to minimize snow blowback on the operator.
Documents and Guides
- 24 in. clearing width and 20 in. intake height powers through up to 12" of snow* and designed to throw up to 40' of snow
- Two-stage technology uses steel augers to break up snow and a high-speed steel impeller to pull the snow up from the augers and propel it out of the chute for fast clearing
- Make quick work of clearing snow with the powerful serrated augers and an extended chute designed to minimize snow blowback on the operator
- Self-propelled drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
- Center-mounted crank chute control provides quick 200° rotation with an easy 2.5 turns of the crank
Storm™ 2420 Snow Blower Features
Built for Life®
Troy-Bilt® offers rugged, reliable equipment with a network of service dealers across the country and bilingual support.
Two-Stage Power and Technology
Clear snow fast with serrated steel augers that break up snow and a high-speed impeller that pulls the snow up and propels it out of the chute.
Troy-Bilt engines deliver reliable power and are tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
Electric start allows you to start with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine. (Requires use of 15AMP/125V outdoor-rated extension cord)
Dash-mounted lever with a choice of six forward and two reverse speed selections.
Extended chute designed to minimize snow blowback and covered with a limited lifetime warranty.
Make quick work of clearing snow with powerful 12" steel augers.
Quick Chute Adjustment
Center-mounted control provides 200° rotation with an easy 2.5 turns of the crank.
Easily Clear Chute
Clear snow and ice from the chute with the included clearing tool. It clips to the auger housing when not in use.
Traction and Control
Xtrac® tires offer traction and easy mobility in snow.**
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 270-XU
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.2 quarts US / 1.13 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Number of Forward Speeds 6
- Number of Reverse Speeds 2
- Drive Type Friction Disc
- Drive System All-wheel Drive
- Handle Grip(s) Standard
- Chute Pitch Control Manual
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Steering Control N/A
- Operator Control Standard
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 24"
- Intake Height 20"
- Number of Stages Two
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Tire Size 13" x 4"
- Tread Xtrac®
- Headlight(s) No
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Standard Polymer
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Serrated Steel
- Chute Material Polymer
- Model Number 31AS6KN2B23
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 3-year limited
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Chute Warranty Lifetime limited
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Snow Removal *Results may vary depending on weather and snow conditions
- Xtrac® Tires **Xtrac® is a registered trademark of the Carlstar Group, LLC
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';