Storm 2410 Snow Blower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period or if you make late payments. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
When winter brings heavy snow, you need to be ready with a machine that can handle it all. The Troy-Bilt Storm 2410 two-stage snow blower can handle up to 12-inches of snowfall with a reliable 208cc Troy-Bilt engine that starts at the push of a button. Handle the Storm easily with enhanced traction from X-Trac tires and a self-propelled all-wheel drive for greater control and versatility in winter conditions. With the Troy-Bilt Storm 2410, winter won’t keep you from doing what you love most.
Documents and Guides
- 208cc Troy-Bilt electric-start engine with 24-in clearing width
- Remote side crank chute control provides 180-degree rotation
- Self-propelled drive allows for control and versatility
Storm 2410 Snow Blower Features
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Troy-Bilt engines deliver reliable power and are tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Two-stage technology with serrated steel augers and impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Crank Chute Control
Easily adjust the direction of snow discharge from the operator position so it’s thrown where you want it.
Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
Backed with a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 270-XU
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 quarts US / 1.9 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 6 forward / 2 reverse
- Drive System All-wheel drive
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 2-year limited
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Handle Grip(s) Standard
- Pitch Control Manual
- Chute Rotation 190°
- Chute Control Remote Crank
- Steering Control N/A
- Drive Type Friction Disc
- Operator Control Standard
- Tread X-TRAC™
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 24"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages Two
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Headlight(s) No
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Standard Polymer
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Heavy-duty serrated steel
- Chute Material Polymer
- Model Number 31BS6BN2766
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';