Arctic Storm™ 3010 XP Snow Blower
Power through snow with the Arctic Storm™ 3010 XP, built with a 23 in. intake height, 357cc Troy-Bilt engine, and an expansive 30 in. clearing width designed to tackle up to 18 in. of snow. Equipped with electric 4-way chute control, heated handgrips, and Touch N’ Turn™ power steering, you'll be prepared to meet winter's tough challenges. A rugged steel chute is built with a high arc design with extended reach to help minimize snow blowback. A 5-year limited warranty covers the auger gearbox.
Documents and Guides
- 30 in. clearing width and a 23 in. intake height designed to handle up to 18 in. of snowfall
- Rugged, hi-arc designed steel chute has extended reach to minimize snow blowback on the operator
- Just One Touch™ electric 4-way chute control allows you to change the direction of snow discharge with just the push of a thumb
- Heated hand grips help provide comfort in cold weather
- Powered by a Troy-Bilt 357cc OHV engine equipped with push-button electric start and with a large 5qt. fuel tank for longer run times
Arctic Storm™ 3010 XP Snow Blower Features
Engine XP Series
Powered by a reliable Troy-Bilt engine equipped with push-button electric start, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
In-dash automatic headlight provides visibility in low-light conditions.
Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
Built for Life®
Troy-Bilt® offers rugged, reliable equipment with a network of service dealers across the country and bilingual support.
Electric start allows you to start with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine. (Requires use of 15AMP/125V outdoor-rated extension cord)
Two-Stage Power and Technology
Clear snow fast with serrated steel augers that break up snow and a high-speed impeller that pulls the snow up and propels it out of the chute.
Dash-mounted lever with a choice of six forward and two reverse speed selections.
Touch N’ Turn™ Power
A trigger-controlled design allows you to adjust your direction with one finger quickly.
Steel Chute Design
Rugged, hi-arc designed steel chute has extended reach to minimize snow blowback on the operator.
Electric 4-Way Adjustment
Just One Touch™ chute control is designed to easily adjust the direction of snow discharge with the push of a thumb.
Just One Hand™ Operation
Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
Large handle grip helps make pull-starting easy when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
Easily Clear Chute
Clear snow and ice from the chute with the included clearing tool. It clips to the auger housing when not in use.
Traction and Control
X-TRAC® tires offer traction and easy mobility in snow.**
Reduce Scuffing and Rust
High impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing and rust spots.
Make quick work of clearing snow with powerful 14" serrated augers and durable steel chute construction.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 683-WUB
- Engine Displacement 357cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Number of Forward Speeds 6
- Number of Reverse Speeds 2
- Drive Type Friction Disc
- Drive System All-wheel Drive
- Handle Grip(s) Heated Grips
- Chute Pitch Control Just One Touch™ Electric
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Steering Control Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 30"
- Intake Height 23"
- Number of Stages Two
- Auger Diameter 14"
- Impeller Diameter 14"
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Tire Size 16" x 6.5"
- Tread X-TRAC™
- Headlight(s) In-dash LED
- Shave Plate Heavy Duty Steel
- Skid Shoes Deluxe Polymer
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Serrated Steel
- Chute Material Steel
- Model Number 31AH8DR5B66
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 5-year limited
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Chute Warranty 3-year limited
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- X-TRAC® Tires **X-TRAC® is a registered trademark of the Carlstar Group, LLC
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';