TB27BC 27cc, 2-Cycle FPP Straight Shaft
- 27cc full crank lightweight 2-cycle engine is comfortable for everyone
- Doubles as a string trimmer with attachable bump head included
- SpringAssist™ technology for easier pull starts
- Prime, Flip & Go Starting System - easy three-step starting
- TrimmerPlus® attachment capable - more versatility, less storage space (TrimmerPlus® attachments sold separately)
- JumpStart™ compatible - JumpStart engine starters eliminate pull starts with the push of a button (JumpStart™ engine starter sold separately)
- Adjustable J-Handle provides added control and easy right or left-handed use
- 8" 4-tooth steel brush blade for heavy vegetation
- 2-year limited warranty
Specs & Maintenance
- Weight (approx.) 14 lbs.
- Handle Type J Handle
- Engine 27cc, 2-cycle
- Cutting Swath 18"
- Crankshaft Full
- Attachment Capable Yes
- Line Diameter .105"
- Trimmer Head Type Large Bump Head
- Line Type Twisted
- Shaft Type Straight
- Warranty 2-year limited
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 25ms
- reviews, product