PS720 TrimmerPlus® Add-On Pole Saw
Have a Model Number?
The PS720 pole saw connects to all attachment-capable string trimmers with no tools. The extended boom reaches up to 11 feet (depending on operator's height). This pole saw with 8-inch bar and chain is perfect for pruning and cleaning up your trees and hedges that are hard to reach.
- Connects to all attachment-capable Troy-Bilt, Remington, Yard Machines, Craftsman, Bolens, Hyper Tough, Snapper and Cub Cadet string trimmer power heads that accept TrimmerPlus® attachments.
- This pole saw's expansive height makes it perfect for trimming high branches
- 8-inch bar and chain with auto oiler saws through branches
- Two extension sections allows for two height options
- Reach up to 11 feet with a 7-foot pole and saw
- 3-year limited warranty
Specs & Pledge
- Model Number 41BJPS-C902
Shop with Confidence
Avoid frustration when buying parts, attachments, and accessories with the Troy-Bilt Right Part Pledge. If you purchase the wrong part from Troy-Bilt or a Troy-Bilt authorized online reseller, Troy-Bilt, or your Troy-Bilt authorized online reseller will work with you to identify the correct part for your equipment and initiate a free exchange. See full terms and conditions.
Fast, Free Shipping
Parts orders over $50 ship free.*All orders placed before 5 pm ship next day. Standard shipping averages 3 business days for delivery. Expedited shipping is available.
*Some exclusions apply. Read full shipping policy.
Hassle Free Returns
We'll make sure you get the right part. Enjoy 90-day returns for unused parts and we won't penalize you for ordering the wrong part when you follow our return policy.*
*Some exclusions apply. Read full returns policy.
Chat with Experts
Our outdoor power equipment experts are just one click away through Live Chat. Available Mon-Fri 9am - 7pm EDT.
Phone support also available:
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';