GC720 TrimmerPlus® Add-On Cultivator
The GC720 cultivator attaches to all attachment-capable string trimmers with no tools. Easily create a home garden or maintain established flower beds without any hassle. The adjustable tilling width is perfect for weeding in-between rows in the garden and around landscaping. Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- Connects to all attachment-capable Troy-Bilt, Remington, Yard Machines, Craftsman, Bolens, Hyper Tough, Snapper and Cub Cadet string trimmer power heads that accept TrimmerPlus® attachments
- Utilizes four steel tines equipped with eight blades to create the perfect garden bed
- Equipped with an adjustable tilling width up to 9 inches and depth up to 5 inches
- Guard keeps dirt, dust, and debris away from operator
- 2-year limited warranty
Specs & Pledge
- Model Number 41BJGC-C902
Shop with Confidence
Avoid frustration when buying parts, attachments, and accessories with the Troy-Bilt Right Part Pledge. If you purchase the wrong part from Troy-Bilt or a Troy-Bilt authorized online reseller, Troy-Bilt, or your Troy-Bilt authorized online reseller will work with you to identify the correct part for your equipment and initiate a free exchange. See full terms and conditions.
Fast, Free Shipping
Parts orders over $50 ship free.*All orders placed before 5 pm ship next day. Standard shipping averages 3 business days for delivery. Expedited shipping is available.
*Some exclusions apply. Read full shipping policy.
Hassle Free Returns
We'll make sure you get the right part. Enjoy 90-day returns for unused parts and we won't penalize you for ordering the wrong part when you follow our return policy.*
*Some exclusions apply. Read full returns policy.
Chat with Experts
Our outdoor power equipment experts are just one click away through Live Chat. Available Mon-Fri 9am - 7pm EDT.
Phone support also available:
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';