CB720 TrimmerPlus® Add-On High Performance Blower
The CB720 blower is the only residential blower attachment to use as an axial fan design to create more force and greater air flow power. With up to 500 cfm of air volume, it is ideal for moving leaves into large piles or to the curb. Plus, the compact size and weight make it easier and less tiring to use. Backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- Connects to all attachment-capable Troy-Bilt, Remington, Yard Machines, Craftsman, Bolens, Hyper Tough, Snapper and Cub Cadet string trimmer power heads that accept TrimmerPlus® attachments
- Moves air at high speeds and in a concentrated fashion
- High-performance blower delivers up to 500 cfm of air volume
- Includes concentrator nozzle for ideal airflow and high mph
- Innovative series of axial fans move a high volume of air
- 2-year limited warranty
Specs & Pledge
- Model Number 41AJCB-C902
Shop with Confidence
Avoid frustration when buying parts, attachments, and accessories with the Troy-Bilt Right Part Pledge. If you purchase the wrong part from Troy-Bilt or a Troy-Bilt authorized online reseller, Troy-Bilt, or your Troy-Bilt authorized online reseller will work with you to identify the correct part for your equipment and initiate a free exchange. See full terms and conditions.
Fast, Free Shipping
Parts orders over $50 ship free.*All orders placed before 5 pm ship next day. Standard shipping averages 3 business days for delivery. Expedited shipping is available.
*Some exclusions apply. Read full shipping policy.
Hassle Free Returns
We'll make sure you get the right part. Enjoy 90-day returns for unused parts and we won't penalize you for ordering the wrong part when you follow our return policy.*
*Some exclusions apply. Read full returns policy.
Chat with Experts
Our outdoor power equipment experts are just one click away through Live Chat. Available Mon-Fri 9am - 7pm EDT.
Phone support also available:
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 13ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';